What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

flipper derecho no funciona

Jonico

Registered
Hola a todos, estoy haciendo una prueba de funcionamiento de la máquina, y en alguno de las pruebas como por ejemplo para ver las lámparas funcionando una por una tengo que pulsar el flipper derecho, pero no hace nada, parece ser que no me funciona el flipper derecho.
Alguien tiene alguna idea de porque no pueden funcionar los flipper.
El pinball es una operación trueno.

Gracias

Google translate:

Hello everyone, I am doing a machine operation test, and in some of the tests such as to see the lamps working one by one I have to press the right flipper, but it does nothing, it seems that the right flipper.
Anyone have any idea why flipper can't work.
Pinball is a thunder operation.

I asked the same question months back as my right flipper did bugger all. If I got a reply it didn’t work.

Hola, he medido las tensiones de las bobinas con la máquina apagada y con la máquina encendida y parece que están bien.
El flipper pequeño, me funciona (quizás con menos fuerza), los flippers principales me siguen sin funcionar, el derecho hace el amago y el izquierdo nada de nada.
He limpiado las pletinas de los interruptores y sigue igual.
Al hacer un test a la máquina, por ejemplo el de luces, tengo que ir cambiando con el flipper derecho e izquierdo para ir pasando de bombilla en bombilla y eso los flipper si me lo hacen, por lo tanto pienso que si hacen sus contactos , lo que no se es si el contacto que hacen es suficiente para las bobinas.
A alguien se le ocurre que otra cosa puedo probar ???

Gracias

Google translate...

Hello, I have measured the voltages of the coils with the machine turned off and with the machine on and it seems that they are fine.
The small flipper works for me (maybe with less force), the main flippers still don't work for me, the right one does the same and the left one does nothing at all.
I have cleaned the switch plates and it remains the same.
When doing a test to the machine, for example the one of lights, I have to change with the right and left flipper to go from bulb to bulb and that flipper if they do it to me, therefore I think that if they make their contacts, I don't know if the contact they make is enough for the coils.
Can someone think of something else I can try ???

Thank you

si es posible, utilice el traductor de Google y luego pegue la versión en inglés

Have you tried a switch test? To test the flipper switches? Or is that not possible due to the flippers being unhelpful in the menus?

¿Has probado una prueba de cambio? Para probar los interruptores de la aleta? ¿O eso no es posible debido a que las aletas no son útiles en los menús?

Back
Top Bottom