What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flip out opening hours this week ??

thursday 6-11pm is our hours this week. Saturday and Sunday.

Neil.

I'll be down London this week. Not sure I'll get chance to make Thurs, but should be there at weekend. Looking forward to it!

Anyone going FlipOut on Thursday at all?
I’m thinking of going to meet a few members.

Anyone going FlipOut on Thursday at all?
I’m thinking of going to meet a few members.
I 'll be heading to Flipout on Saturday afternoon and having been thinking about doing Thursday nights, but as I don't drive I have to take the train which isn't as appealing heading back late on a Thursday night (I think it's usually a 18:30 start and finishes at around 22:00?)

Still not 100% if I can make it yet, trying to pull some strings though [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where’s it best to park in the evenings Neil, I’ve got away with John Lewis at weekends but I think that’s closed in the evenings.

To be honest where ever you can - if you are after 7 you might get a space in the unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Won’t make it tonight [emoji17], for future reference though what time does league play start?

Back
Top Bottom