What's new

Sold Flinstones for sale / trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy

Site Supporter
Machine is in Bristol, anything for trade considered really (with cash either way) but if nothing comes up I would sell for £1250.

Please PM for more details!

Cheers,
Andy

I've still got this.....I'm open to offers if the deal can be done in the next week, otherwise I will probably stick it on EBay.

It's a nice game, give me a shout!

Andy

Just bumping this as I didn't get round to doing anything with it before going on holiday.....

I'll take £1100, or it really will get on Ebay this time!

Andy

Cracking underated game. Well worth a punt, you will not be dissapointed if you have never played this machine, Plenty of bang for your buck.

i agree, i'm seriously considering it (as i am Craig's Dr Who) but this thread should be chock full of pictures of all the high wear areas. he should be having his hand bitten off, £1100 seems a decent price to pay for a good Flintstones

Sorry, I was sending pictures to those who asked for them (including of the unmarked playfield :) ) but next time I have a machine for sale I'll post pics on the thread!

Please can someone help me with updating the heading to 'SOLD', I've tried to follow the instructions but I don't seem get an 'advanced' button when editing the original post?

Thanks,
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom