What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Flinstones £850

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
The spring clear out continues as I've got way to many machines at the moment. I'm a sucker for the Flintstones, a good really underrated game. Great starter table and very kid friendly

Plays well
DMD nice and strong

Playfield is generally good except one of the inserts near a drop target has come up (see photo) doesn't really jump out at you though.

Has coin mech. Comes with the Manual

Front of the cab has seen better days but the sides are good

The RHS ramp a chip out of it. Doesn't affect game play but it's there

2 plastics (upper drop target and Fred's choice A) could do with replacing. Looks like someone has made their own. Not bad but not original. Pinball Heaven stocks them for £10 each

Any questions then give me a shout.
IMG_0370.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0368.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0371.JPG
IMG_0372.JPG

my favourite pic is where it's running sideways (just above the upside pic the 2nd and 3rd times those were used)

gif worf palm.gif

but apart from that, yes. buy with confidence people, a fabulous game at a fantastic price from a trusted dude.
i've played on this very game in John's place a few times (i think? or was that the previous one you sold and then missed? or the second one?) anyway, it's a great title and if anyone is looking for their first pinball machine, look no further.

A fantastically fun game at a great price :)

Love Flinstones (especially @replicas one with the alternate backbox artwork and playfield overlay), one of the best 'bang for buck' games out there! Also one of my very favourite call-outs when Barney goes 'Boooooo!' when you miss the bowling shot :)

Will be one of those at the top of my list when my garage is done up and I put some cheaper pins in there!

That'll be me! I've still got the machine

Best way is to use the message system. Click on the green name and send me a PM

Selling a pin on here is like waiting for a bus,
Nothing at all and then two come along at the same time. :)

my favourite pic is where it's running sideways (just above the upside pic the 2nd and 3rd times those were used)

View attachment 15012

but apart from that, yes. buy with confidence people, a fabulous game at a fantastic price from a trusted dude.
i've played on this very game in John's place a few times (i think? or was that the previous one you sold and then missed? or the second one?) anyway, it's a great title and if anyone is looking for their first pinball machine, look no further.

Meh, they're amateurish - what about the upside down ones?

I think I should stop looking at the for sale forum. My blood pressure seems to go up every time I find a table I want, but can't have because its not time for me yet. Good luck selling this John. Its a jabba dabba shame I can't take it off your hands.

Back
Top Bottom