What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Flash Gordon

Expired Due to no activity
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to point out that I suffered some serious mental scarring from some of the replies on my Cosco trolly thread.

Would it be possible to create a calming therapy area of the forum where victims can relax whist listening to ambient music?

@Paul is this possible? A new valuations section where we can say the pin name and get replies grouped under its own section in a valuations topic? Thinking similar to ukvac valuation thread where it seems to stop negativity on sales posts if its gone through the valuation section first,
I *really* like this idea - make it so much easier if you're looking to buy (or sell) a particular machine. Probably need a thread for flame-retardant pants - bet @Gonzo has some to sell ;)

just all stfu and let sellers ask what they want. if it sells it sells if it doesn’t the seller can decide if they want to revise the price. too many fpe’s on here

simples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd also like to point out that I suffered some serious mental scarring from some of the replies on my Cosco trolly thread.

Would it be possible to create a calming therapy area of the forum where victims can relax whist listening to ambient music?
Mental scaring is a huge side effect of marriage. Your trolley trauma will be mild in comparison :) Lets form a support group ;)

W6xG4Nd.gif

Should we have a specific valuations section? Then sellers can ask for valuations first and get feedback before posting in the sales section. I know we have a thread for valuations but its a bit all over the place! We currently have people reply to stuff that have appeared several replies before and stuff gets mashed together and no one knows what pin people are talking about without scrolling back and meshing things together. A specific valuations section might help sellers judge the price and then the sales threads would be left alone without opinions. Thoughts??? (and @OP my apologies for putting this on your sales thread but I think its probably appropriate here and its why I am asking for a specific section for the community - think we need it, sorry).

@Paul is this possible? A new valuations section where we can say the pin name and get replies grouped under its own section in a valuations topic? Thinking similar to ukvac valuation thread where it seems to stop negativity on sales posts if its gone through the valuation section first,

It is possible, however it's also really easy to quote the original post along with a response, so not sure it's worth diluting using another section - however saying that it's a reasonable shout - Will have a sleep on it.

Ok. Here's a solution, and something i have been mulling over for a while (and playing with in the background).
I think it's ready now.

Jan 1st 2021. New classifieds section.....

Feedback
Discussion (however away from the Ad itself)
Pics
Location...
"Ask a question"

1606518345275.png

1606518344991.png

1606518395383.png

About time it came in... I think this is a good catylyst to go for it...

Attachments

• 1606518307434.png
    1606518307434.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 62
The forum is fine as it is. 9/10 sales threads go okay (official statistics). People don't take posts that seriously. Deals get done. It's just pinball. Give people a telling off if they're being t1ts.

The market always sets the price, if it’s good price it will sell if not it won’t. Look at all those Chris B pins, gone in hours. Exceptions might be high end restores or strange titles with smaller market so need longer to sell. But I think if priced right and the demand is there I t will sell ok.

The market always sets the price, if it’s good price it will sell if not it won’t. Look at all those Chris B pins, gone in hours. Exceptions might be high end restores or strange titles with smaller market so need longer to sell. But I think if priced right and the demand is there I t will sell ok.
Other than the ac dc they all sold in less than a minute
I keep getting told these 80s games are going up in value I don’t see it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom