What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Fixed] MB flipper sticks up on power on

bethamari

Registered
Hi all,

Having an issue with our left MB flipper sticking up on power on.

It happened a few weeks ago, we tried resoldering a wire that had come off. That worked for a few seconds then the flipper slowly lifted back up again.

I've fitted a new coil with new coil sleeve today and on powering on the machine the flipper stayed where it should do so I thought I'd fixed it. Turned it off again as I was cleaning the inside of the display as I fitted a colour DMD recently and the plastic that goes between was very dirty. Got that all sorted and turned the machine back on and the left flipper went up again.

Any ideas what else could be causing this please?

There are some images of the newly fitted coil below if it helps

IMG_20180422_125434.jpg
IMG_20180422_125445.jpg

Tried a beep test on the multimeter for the flipper fuses, all making sounds when checked. Found a loose ribbon cable and sorted that but still having the same issue where it goes up on power on.

Thanks Chris. Is there a way I can easily check to know for sure? And anyone in the area who wouldn't mind helping us with fixing this one please? It's getting a bit too complicated for me :)

Back
Top Bottom