What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Fish tales playfield and bits and bobs.

Pharo

Site Supporter
Hi I know it's a long shot but you never know I bought a fish tales the other week so looking for a new playfield or one that is better than the one in the cab I bought as it's not the best,the cab is stunning so it would be a shame not to try and replace it
I know mirco do the playfield but after reading a couple of threads I don't know if I want to take the gamble at nearly £1000.
If anybody has the boat playfield I could be interested in that also or any bits and bobs for fish tales.

Cheers Brian

I’m currently installing 2 Mirco FT playfields and so far they are really good.

@s000m installed one as well and had it in use for a while without any issues.

Mirco is fitted in my T.Z which I did shop log, TAF is next with another.
so far I’m very pleased with them.

I have just installed a mirco in my MM. I am really really pleased. with it. I had my first plays on it this evening and it plays beautifully. There were no issues on the installation either. It took me 8 months to finally decide to buy a mirco but so far I am happy that I did. Documented under "medieval madness auction jigsaw"

I have a Micro playfield in my Fish Tales and it is really nice!

Did you buy that Fish Tales off of eBay?

Micro is fine.

He'll I even convinced Neil to use it for the ToM resto and he's got no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom