What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Fish Tales for Stern Rollercoaster Tycoon

Thudspud

Registered
Hi

I have my Williams Fish Tales available for trade for a Stern Rollercoaster Tycoon.
Bought the Fish Tales from these forums last year and is in excellent fully working condition (apart from the Fish Topper, which is there but non functioning). Translite is signed by Mark Ritchie. Had a full strip, clean and polish last year, a couple of new coils and a switch, flipper rebuild 3 months ago, has my Illuminated cast button mod installed and a few cliffy post sleeves. Is fully LED'd at the minute but may swap these back to standard lamps depending on what is offered for trade.

Cheers

Chris

Would also consider an outright purchase of a Rollercoaster Tycoon if anyone has one available within my budget.

Cheers

Chris

Would also consider an outright purchase of a Rollercoaster Tycoon if anyone has one available within my budget.

Cheers

Chris
Hi Chris i have RCT that i have for sale maybe trade ,its just had a strip and clean loads of new stuff, it looks great give me a ring 07534211776,john

Sounds good, are you interested in trade for my FT or just a sale? If so, how much would you be looking for? Whereabouts are you based and could you deliver?

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris, a trade sounds good ,based in Harrogate ,n yorks and no way to deliver ,where are you based,

john

Back
Top Bottom