What's new

Trade Fish Tales Backbox Decals

Pin Muncher

Registered
I've got a set of FT decals that I'm planning to fit soon but my backbox is in pretty good shape so not going to use them.

Free to whoever wants them brought to Replay in October or you can collect from my house in Stalybridge.

I'd love them, as it's one of my prospective pins looking forwards, and the heads are usually shot!

Please may I have them? I'll collect from Play Expo (Replay).

Thanks.

They are yours to give away but I think it fairest to give them to someone who can use them now. :)

Thanks to you too Pin Muncher - Lovin the friendly community here as ever :) always looking to help others :)

No worries got a couple of more freebies to put on, got a repro Manual and a Schematic manual as well where should I post that

Maybe we should rename the "Freebie Friday" thread to "Freebies"... Thoughts???

No worries got a couple of more freebies to put on, got a repro Manual and a Schematic manual as well where should I post that

Very kind of you again. Lots would stick on Ebay and make only a few quid after fees etc... Very good of you to offer these to Forum members.

One thing i would say though. After recent goings on (mutter *playfield* mutter) these should only be for people that HAVE the machine in question, and also there should be an agreement that these bits will be used on their machine, and NOT sold on ebay....

I will vouch for Onze, we are at his tomorrow for a mini meet and he has got a FT. Top bloke.
Adie
Shush re the mini meet, numbers are already near double figures if all show up. ;) Machines all polished and ready for some action. I've even got in a WH20 for you Adie.

Pin Muncher, drop me a private message if you want to come along to the mini meet tomorrow.

Onze, ok don't mention the meet, I did before and think I got away with it!
I didn't tell anyone else except when I invited Pin Muncher when I was on the phone to him earlier....oops me and my big mouth(not to mention asking you).
He can't make it but is keen to come when we arrange one at mine or moosemans.
Cheers Adie

Back
Top Bottom