What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fish Tales 46 billion!!!!

Crazy score, found me self getting back into FT of late,still lucky to break 100 million most games. Hopefully can pick up some tips from this of where im going wrong

But can he do it on a cold, wet and windy Thursday at PBR.......?
I have watched a few videos recently and he just blows it up and finds bugs, Halloween and Alien come to mind. He never played them before either.

No bugs required for FT, it's how the software is written for super jackpots that allows several billion...

There is a bug in FT where it displays the wrong value for a super jackpot but it's not the kind of bug that means you can exploit it.

Eric is just a phenomenal player and has a way of playing the multiball utilising the captive ball awards.

I'm a big fan, he's very entertaining to watch... I do worry about his mental state sometimes!

There is a bug in FT where it displays the wrong value for a super jackpot but it's not the kind of bug that means you can exploit it.

Eric is just a phenomenal player and has a way of playing the multiball utilising the captive ball awards.

I'm a big fan, he's very entertaining to watch... I do worry about his mental state sometimes!
I agree, an absolutely awesome player. I watch a lot of his streams, but he does put himself through the wringer at times

Absolutely incredible as for mere mortals getting the super is an achievement.

Maybe best FT score ever?

Have seen this FT played before on stream, and it looked really easy, so no surpises with the score here.
I'll give this a watch soon.

Jason Zahler blowing up a mean FT at the last NYCPC final was a great watch.

Back
Top Bottom