What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First picture of Jaws from next Stern pinball!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
LOL I never even saw that.

Anyway, new bond pin is coming... I'm hoping Roger Moore, with plenty of that era of films...

It is funny how Munsters isn't even official yet but everyone is talking about the next stern pin.

Doctor Who style Bond would be fantastic. The licensing for all the actors would be a nightmare I bet though.

Doctor Who style Bond would be fantastic. The licensing for all the actors would be a nightmare I bet though.

You don't know what kind of licencing deal is available for bond. Maybe you can use the the film back catalogue and film posters etc without needing extra deals. Just a thought. Bet the stern voice impersonators are on high alert though :)

No voice actors for Bond, real voices or don’t bother, if your going to licence Bond then licence it all and properly.

Indeed - pretty sure this isn’t a kapow game BTW. So just your left pinky required for LE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom