What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIRST and GOAL

First pin was Cue Ball Wizard. I was drunk and trawling eBay. Made a very cheeky offer that I thought was far too low for the seller to ever accept. Woke up to find he had accepted. Luckily it turned out to be a very under-rated and enjoyable game. Kinda wish I hadn't sold it actually.

Goal pin is a fully tarted up brass finish Theatre of Magic. Seems like a very achievable goal but so far is proving impossible after 18 months searching. At this stage I'd probably take one that's been dredged out of a sea wreck.

First - TZ. Now sold.
Goal - WOZ, although I'll probably 'break' and buy a different machine when the savings hit around £3000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my first pin was party zone
growing up in the 60s/70s i always looked into the local cafe they had 3 or 4 pins in there probably em
money was to tight for me to get to play at the time
fast forward to late 90s someone was selling pz in local paper i went to look and as it had ramps and a dmd and speech i was hooked
i was expecting a em
i had to sell it 2 years later when wife's father moved in with us
i now have 2 segas at the mo twister and x-files
goal pin would be another party zone yes yes sad i know

found first game receipt

plus some stuff from the Nadir of pinball (after closure of Williams and before rise of eBay) although still not the cheapest WH20 known to the forum LOL

6986081554_d2fda6c851_o.jpg 25413970075_3fca48312c_o.jpg 15333107321_f280e3b832_b[1].jpg

yep had lots of MK KI Tekken off Aztec . usually played for a bit then ebayed them . never sold for more than £100

yep had lots of MK KI Tekken off Aztec . usually played for a bit then ebayed them . never sold for more than £100

I could cry! I remember vividly as a poor student selling my Atari Lynx plus games just to buy Mortal Kombat on the SNES. Painful.

I bought my first just under 2 years ago now, it's a Party Zone I bought from a forum member. Still enjoying it.

Since then I've bought a Black Rose from a different forum member last year.

This year I've gone mad and bought 2 EM's from eBay at a good price and I've just bought a nice Junk Yard.

Goal pins, I'm content with what I've got for now (but I've still got space for one more)!

First pin - Wizard of Oz, it was around that time my young kids loved the film and it was the perfect first family pin. Still love it to this day...

Goal pin - at one point I I would have loved a TBL and I was in on Alien for a time. Suppose it's a case of being careful what you wish for!!

First pin was BOP. Just had a game of it after a fair time off. Jeez it's fast and the lightshow just pops. Can still teach some of these new machines a thing or two..

Goal pin - Difficult question. At the moment it's Dialed In but still have a few older Bally/Williams titles I'm chasing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom