What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Fireball 2

Glad is going to be making the trip to NLP, looking forward to playing some games on her.
Cracking work to get her ready in time for the show.

Fireball awaits you.......at NLP :D Picked the game up from The Legend last night and everything is fully working, new glass is in and it is playing great. I'm going to hang fire on a video until after NLP so come and say hello and play a few games on her there :thumbs: Need a new project now........maybe Banzai Run ;)

Fireball awaits you.......at NLP :D Picked the game up from The Legend last night and everything is fully working, new glass is in and it is playing great. I'm going to hang fire on a video until after NLP so come and say hello and play a few games on her there :thumbs: Need a new project now........maybe Banzai Run ;)

Looking forward to some games and hearing how the sounds and Echo effects are, hopefully sat night when I get away from my lab!

Really nice job chris. Looking forward to playing it next weekend.

Fantastic that the mylar pull worked as it will have transformed this game. The heat technique always seemed more logical to me than the freeze, but have never tried it myself.

A project eh, I may have something for you. We'll talk about it at NLP.
D.

Chris, when you put the bell posts back in the new plastics, were they in 'tight"

Very neat way of doing this job

Chris, when you put the bell posts back in the new plastics, were they in 'tight"

Most went in tight but a couple came loose as the plastic re-hardened...but only loose in that they'll spin in the hole, not actually come out :)

Back
Top Bottom