What's new

Felt Castors for Hardwood Floor

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
In the past I managed to find some felt castors that fit the feet on my machines perfectly, but I now need a couple more sets and the pack I picked up this week is slightly too small. Does anyone have a brand that they can recommend?

I got the rubber feet for pinball machines. Trimmed off the rim. These then fit perfectly into the big felt bottom castors from B&Q. You can nudge and slide the machine around with floors unscathed.

Guy,
I've got a load of them I don't need any more - let me know how many and I'll dig them out.

Neil.

Thanks all, appreciate the pointers. Very kind offer Neil, I’ll PM you about that a little later - Martin is on his way with TNA so going to be a busy morning!

Martin is on his way with TNA so going to be a busy morning!

Let us know how you get on, I'm on the fence about TNA. On the one hand it only seems to have 1 mode, repeated 9 times so may get repetitive. On the other it is something new, different and doesn't need lots of modes to keep you coming back. Looks like at least a 6 month wait plus shipping, probably longer going off number of machines ordered and the number they are building each month.

Let us know how you get on, I'm on the fence about TNA. On the one hand it only seems to have 1 mode, repeated 9 times so may get repetitive. On the other it is something new, different and doesn't need lots of modes to keep you coming back. Looks like at least a 6 month wait plus shipping, probably longer going off number of machines ordered and the number they are building each month.

Sure, will do. If you decide you are interested I think Phil is getting a batch in later this year, so don’t think you’d be in the ‘normal’ queue if you ordered with him.

The lighted side rail mod arrived today I’ll give them to Martin some how.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure if Martin will be coming this way anytime soon after today so I may just drive down and collect one weekend if that’s ok with you?

Hooked on Pinball.com

They only have a couple left so be quick!

Back
Top Bottom