What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite 2017 game, most anticipated 2018 game.

Haven't done any analysis but times are a changin as so far no mention of games like Tron, AC/DC and some of the classic B/W titles ( for answers 1 and 4 ).

Interesting seeing favourite games of all time - looks like TWD is out in front at the moment.

1. HS2 (strange but true - over two different machines after upgrade in the autumn)
2. AC/DC Vault (because it gave me a chance to get one I wasn't expecting)
3. Houdini looks interesting
4. Theatre of Magic

1. Game you have played most and enjoyed in 2017? That you own.

Up until recently GB Premium, but now that Lebowski is fully working it's taking over.

2. Best new game of 2017? Played or just viewed from afar.#

TNA, have one on the way. Dialed In is also fantastic and I'm finding it hard to resist.

3. Game most looking forward to in 2018?

Of the rumoured titles, I have to go with either Jurassic World or Toy Story.

4. Favourite game of all time?

Still MM, Tron LE a close second.

1 Pirates of The Caribbean

2 Dialed In

3 I’m most looking forward to seeing what Keith Elwin comes up with now he’s stepped in to designing. He could be immense. Or he could have no flair for it. Nobody knows yet.

That Archer pin he was making looked pretty sweet for example.

4 Attack from Mars

Last edited:
1. Played most: AC/DC Pro VE. Owned it 6 months, cant stop playing it.

2. Best in 2017: I want it so much to be Alien. Maybe Heighway will come good and make that happen.

3. For 2018: Houdini - it just looks fabulous.

4. All time: TWD - said that in my review of it. Haven't changed my mind.

Funny,
AC/DC used to be up with the stars, TWD seemed to be most-hated pin ever.
A couple of years pass and AC/DC is on the B-list. TWD's top of the pops.

I'm lucky enough to own both but one day me and the missus are going to downsize.
If I have to choose just one machine to go with me, it will be a hard choice between those two.

Funny,
AC/DC used to be up with the stars, TWD seemed to be most-hated pin ever.
A couple of years pass and AC/DC is on the B-list. TWD's top of the pops..

Pretty sure AC/DC is still regarded as top tier, just not the pro. Not saying its not good, just everyone wants one of the premium machines and you can't get one, but the pro seems to be hard to sell when they do pop up.

1. NBA Fastbreak ( only game @ home currently )
2. JJP's Dialled In ( Played a lot of this game in Poland during the weekend of the Polish Open , was fortunate to meet Jack Guarnieri too )
3. Whatever Lyman , Keith Elwin & Zach Sharpe come up with @ Stern HQ with will no doubt be interesting )
4. Bally's "Nip-It" from 1972 ( pure nostalgia and a fantastic game )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom