What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Family Guy & Shrek plastic protectors.

Expired Due to no activity

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
I made these ready for when I put my new plastic set on to save them from getting damaged.
ive also made the metal guides in acylic too as it distributes the light better. Something I’ve done on a few of my pins now.
Before they goto website if anyone wants I’m doing the following:

5 piece set in clear £20 delivered
7 piece set in clear £25 delivered

Add £1 per plastic for any flourecent colour
Pm me for pp info

col

D969627A-F023-4D7D-BB97-463C217C1CB4.jpeg
92E9456A-CC34-4B1D-8E67-22ED72C7FF0F.jpeg
1C4BDAFD-A907-4AAF-956C-8B8A73A3F070.jpeg
69DFDEB7-D981-45D4-9058-F586DB860333.jpeg

Someone asked me to make them for a Congo so not really my idea but when I tried them on my HS2 at the time was amazed at the difference.
Not sure how they will hold up but my FG has had around 500 games in past month with no visible damage.
I also do lifetime guarantee on my protectors as long as it’s original buyer and they pay postage so win win.

Hi Col, do you make protector sets for other games? The yanks seem to be obsessed with fluorescent plastic protectors I’d just like a couple clear sets. Thanks

Hi Col, do you make protector sets for other games? The yanks seem to be obsessed with fluorescent plastic protectors I’d just like a couple clear sets. Thanks
I do all my protectors in clear and have quite a substantial library now.
Just lmk which pins need sorting. You can also check out my website although there are quite a few not on there yet and remember pinfo members get 20% discount.
Www.colspinballmods.com

Back
Top Bottom