What's new

Trade F-14 Trade

Ads Nems

Site Supporter
Alias
Adam
As seems the current trend, I am offering up my F-14 for trade. I normally sell my machines but given lack of easily replacing it with another I wanted to try this route.

It's a fun game but way too fast for me!

Machine is in nice overall condition, great playfield, boards all look good, few scuffs on the cab but nothing significant.

I will put up more photos this evening .

Feel free to drop me some messages with trade options.

Adam

It's a fun game but way too fast for me!

The second part of that statement was most peoples' reaction at the time. I wonder now if Williams would've produced anything Steve Ritchie drew up after High Speed. And I speak as someone who owned an F-14 for many years.

Will have have to change your avatar now?

Last edited:
I work in the airline industry, hence the avatar and aircraft themed reg plates! was really hoping to get on this with aircraft themed pin but couldnt!

Attachments

• 78451CB6-F396-4D58-948B-76456E2B28C8.jpeg
    78451CB6-F396-4D58-948B-76456E2B28C8.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 52
I used to do some AOG parts delivery’s when I worked around Heathrow in my van in the 90‘s for a firm in Colnbrook, couldn’t get them there quick enough and any excuse to drive fast😂
Know what you mean about F-14, played one at the show last year. Some people love it though.
Operation Thunder wasn't bad but I do like Gold Wings, again not to everyone’s liking but is much more relaxed until you get multiball😀

Nice parking😎

Haven't heard AOG for years 😂

I used to work importing and exporting aircraft parts for Global-Eyes, mainly contract work with Dunlop. The prices we charged for ustoms clearance will make you glad when you receive a Parcel Force fee.

Haven't heard AOG for years 😂

I used to work importing and exporting aircraft parts for Global-Eyes, mainly contract work with Dunlop. The prices we charged for ustoms clearance will make you glad when you receive a Parcel Force fee.
Prob one of the reasons G-Eyes no longer around !

Back
Top Bottom