What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade F-14 Trade

Ads Nems

Site Supporter
Alias
Adam
As seems the current trend, I am offering up my F-14 for trade. I normally sell my machines but given lack of easily replacing it with another I wanted to try this route.

It's a fun game but way too fast for me!

Machine is in nice overall condition, great playfield, boards all look good, few scuffs on the cab but nothing significant.

I will put up more photos this evening .

Feel free to drop me some messages with trade options.

Adam

It's a fun game but way too fast for me!

The second part of that statement was most peoples' reaction at the time. I wonder now if Williams would've produced anything Steve Ritchie drew up after High Speed. And I speak as someone who owned an F-14 for many years.

Will have have to change your avatar now?

Last edited:
I work in the airline industry, hence the avatar and aircraft themed reg plates! was really hoping to get on this with aircraft themed pin but couldnt!

Attachments

• 78451CB6-F396-4D58-948B-76456E2B28C8.jpeg
    78451CB6-F396-4D58-948B-76456E2B28C8.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 52
I used to do some AOG parts delivery’s when I worked around Heathrow in my van in the 90‘s for a firm in Colnbrook, couldn’t get them there quick enough and any excuse to drive fast😂
Know what you mean about F-14, played one at the show last year. Some people love it though.
Operation Thunder wasn't bad but I do like Gold Wings, again not to everyone’s liking but is much more relaxed until you get multiball😀

Nice parking😎

Haven't heard AOG for years 😂

I used to work importing and exporting aircraft parts for Global-Eyes, mainly contract work with Dunlop. The prices we charged for ustoms clearance will make you glad when you receive a Parcel Force fee.

Haven't heard AOG for years 😂

I used to work importing and exporting aircraft parts for Global-Eyes, mainly contract work with Dunlop. The prices we charged for ustoms clearance will make you glad when you receive a Parcel Force fee.
Prob one of the reasons G-Eyes no longer around !

Back
Top Bottom