What's new

No Longer Available Eyeball shooter rods

I have 2 because my machinist couldnt count. I asked for 10 and he made me 12????
1 is mine incase I ever get another scared stiff.
The other could be yours? Long answer.

Short answer yes mate.

Shame I missed this, as have a SS coming tomorrow :)

Ok fight it out who wants it
Not sure on colour it will be green or blue.
I can bring to NLP if this helps

If you are sure @ianw it does suit a ss better than an Addams (which is what I want it for) the Addams currently doesn't have a ball shaped plunger on it so I thought it would do the trick. I can get a standard plunger with a ball handle if you want the eye ?

If not I will take it moose (prefer blue, but green would probably do also) I would be looking it posted though as I'd like it for the start of October as I'm bringing addam into work to raise money for our nominated charity

Mooseman- any chance of locating a shooter rod? I am a restoring a SS and think they are awesome. Dont know how to get a hold of you.

Not got any left sorry. The machine shop where I had them made has closed as the old guy has retired.

All gone now I am afraid that post was some time ago. Just got back from Hols so hence the late reply .

Regards David

I have three of these for sale. Two blue that I removed from my Funhouse when I sold it and another green unused. All mint.
A63F95AB-3878-4C92-B16E-6180A909DAC6.jpeg
Selling for same price.
40quid each + postage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom