What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exclusive sneak peak at Kill Bill pinball

Kill Bill is a great theme, and World Cup Soccer is a great game with a crap theme.

Looking forward to this, how many are likely to be made?

i agree that WCS is a great game, which is why i think these projects are great fun but also a shame - for every Matrix, a JM has to die and it's all irreversible. Now for every Kill Bill, a WCS has to die?

i look forward to playing it, and i can see why he's doing it, but i think i'd be happier about a retheme and remake of a game that's currently crap and no fun to play on ..... like X Piles. or better still, choose one that is reasonable fun and cheap.

meh. i just looked it up on ipdb - there were 8,743 made of WCS, so i suppose a few turned into Kill Bills won't hurt. bring it on! who's gonna sacrifice their WCS and pay the top dollar it will cost for the plastic surgery job then?

I think he is only planning to make one Kill Bill. (I think the Matrix team made two Matrixes). When it's complete I guess it will be on show at various shows, but it's not going to be made in big numbers or anything like that.

There's more than 2 Matrixes... I'm aware that they made at least one batch of (I think) 10 machines. The price keeps the numbers down.

I didn't know it was that many Matrixes. They do pop up all over the place so I guess that makes sense.

Anyway, Dennis reckons he's just making the one Kill Bill...

Shame its not a Pulp Fiction, now that would be a really awesome Tarantino pin.

It's a pity he's only making one, but never say never.

Pulp Fiction would be a grail pin for me, I'm sure it will get done at some point, way more popular than TBL...

Back
Top Bottom