What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress escape shack/log cabin

dear mods ive had trouble with posting looks like a double set of posts from me could you kindly delete one of them thank you kindly

dear mods ive had trouble with posting looks like a double set of posts from me could you kindly delete one of them thank you kindly
Just out of interest for a price comparison - what's your total so far, if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers

kev

total was just over 3300 but i did nothing myself and i still got to get a sparky in to wire it all up :)
So is that including the foundations as well ? and I'm guessing no electrics or insulation? is it all double glazed as well ?

Cheers

kev

that was with concrete base being laid with damp proof membrane, insulation in floor and roof celotex ,windows and doors are double glazed, the slot together timbers are 45mm thick got it from a company called dunster house ,but got a man in who used to work for them to do all the work very happy with it .

that was with concrete base being laid with damp proof membrane, insulation in floor and roof celotex ,windows and doors are double glazed, the slot together timbers are 45mm thick got it from a company called dunster house ,but got a man in who used to work for them to do all the work very happy with it .
cool man very nice!!

Cool beans.
I'm 6 months in and not quite finished. This forum needs a pin shack section. =)

Last edited:
is the flooring like a high gloss laminate ? - looks very nice

Cheers

Kev

hi yes its from b and q (DOLCE) hi gloss walnut effect laminate very pleased with it and everything i have has Teflon feet makes moving things around an absolute breeze if i remember it was about 20.00 a pack .

cheers Gavin

is the flooring like a high gloss laminate ? - looks very nice

Cheers

Kev
hi yes from b and q (dolce ) high gloss walnut effect laminate ,all my cabs have teflon feet on so makes moving them around a breeze 20.00 a pack if i remember correctly .

cheers gavin

hi yes from b and q (dolce ) high gloss walnut effect laminate ,all my cabs have teflon feet on so makes moving them around a breeze 20.00 a pack if i remember correctly .

cheers gavin
Sweet Gav - it does look very nice - will have to take a look at B&Q as I deffo want laminate for the workshop side of mine but still undecided on the pin room side. It does make moving them a lot easier as even when on there back as long as you have new nylon glides on the rails the move so easy!!!

Cheers

kev

PS keep the pics coming

I put b and q laminate. Colours white oak or something like that. It's taken some real abuse. Had it up to change radiator pipes and back down no problem.
Had some cheap stuff off the internet for me living room. Half price but rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom