What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Epoch MPU

FinalFight

Site Supporter
Epoch mpu.. this was a replacement board i had fitted to my old homers meltdown .. it stopped working i cant remember what exactly it was doing but this board had a new battery so i dont know whats wrong with it
Spares/repairs £15 posted
Screenshot_20220317-144054_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220317-144056_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Ah could the old battery of leaked a bit before battery replacement? I think even if they leak a bit and get replaced that acid that leaks out can carry on eating traces :( Have you got any higher res images on the front/back can usually see where the traces have been eaten away.

Yeah its a weird one i know though the old battery was okay it was just replaced anyway
Heres the proper pics i always forget you can upload proper ones on here.. i can take some more tomorrow
20220317_144011.jpg20220317_144035.jpg

Usually find the batteries corrode and eat the tracks direcly underneath... I suspect the battery was replaced, however the corrosion wasnt fixed before replaceing, so the corrosion just kept eating.

Am tempted, just to see if i can ressurect it, however I have nothing to test it on :D

Usually find the batteries corrode and eat the tracks direcly underneath... I suspect the battery was replaced, however the corrosion wasnt fixed before replaceing, so the corrosion just kept eating.

Am tempted, just to see if i can ressurect it, however I have nothing to test it on :D
I have a game you can test on :D

Back
Top Bottom