What's new

EPC 2024 - Poland Sept 20-22nd - 10 Pre registration places available for the UK

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
Hello,

This years European Pinball Championship is to be held in Warsaw, at the Daylight Studio, Kolejowa 8a street, near to Pinaball Station Museum.

There are 10 saved spots available for players from the UK which need to be confirmed by the 12th May (non refundable payment by the 19th May).

If you would like to attend and guarantee your entry then please email me (matt@londonpinball.co.uk).

Should the UK have more than 10 players that wish to attend then these spaces will be assigned by IFPA ranking order.

Regards

Matt

Just to confirm that any interested parties will need to message me this week as we have been given a short time frame to register the gauranteed UK spots.

I have messaged all of the top 10 already and started down the list as spaces haven't been taken up. I want to ensure we make use of all 10 available spaces if possible.

Thanks Craig. We've both requested to register. Whether I get a place will depend on who else goes 🙂, but Will will be OK . Only just seen your post as my new phone didn't have notifications turned on for the forum
Excellent :)

If you don't get into the UK allocation of 10 there will be an open registration for the remaining spots that aren't taken by the country allocations after the 20th May, don't know how many spots there will be but I would imagine they will go quick. Once the info is released on how it will work and when i'll post it here :)

Excellent :)

If you don't get into the UK allocation of 10 there will be an open registration for the remaining spots that aren't taken by the country allocations after the 20th May, don't know how many spots there will be but I would imagine they will go quick. Once the info is released on how it will work and when i'll post it here :)
Thanks Craig, I'll let Will know as Marie and I will be away cycling at the time

I am submitting the UK's list of reserved spaces for the EPC in Poland today. Thank you to everyone that expressed interest, hopefully more can get in via the open ticket phase.

The UK spots went to:

Craig Pullen
Yuen Aw
Jeremy Dorling
Joshua Iles
Peter Blakemore
Will Jarvis
Gene Aw
Dan Pocklington
Gareth Arnold
David Dutton

Good luck to all of you!!