What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Elvira House of Horrors

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
It’s with a heavy heart that I’m putting up for sale my Elvira House of Horrors .
Bought from Pinball Heaven by me, Insider Connected edition, extras I’ve fitted are Speakerpanel art and Coindoor art, Pinsound premium balls, Pinsound shaker motor, Cols plastic protectors, flipper bat decals and the official art blades.
Machine is mint condition never moved since set up, can’t say much else is just a thing of beauty.
If it were not for certain events it would not be up for sale but i need to sell for personal reasons, I need as much as I can raise so please no low ball offers.
This thing of beauty can be yours for £11.000 ovno. That’s £2500.00 cheaper than I paid.
Like I say I’m open to realistic offers so if your intrested or need any questions asking then contact me.
D.
IMG_3904.jpeg
IMG_3906.jpeg
IMG_3905.jpeg
IMG_3903.jpeg
IMG_3907.jpeg
IMG_3908.jpeg
IMG_3902.jpeg
IMG_3901.jpeg
IMG_3909.jpeg
IMG_3911.jpeg
IMG_3912.jpeg
IMG_3913.jpeg
IMG_3914.jpeg

Last edited:
Fantastic game, had mine 5 days. Game just exploded, no idea, got They Came from Space MB

Family love it

Ooo! I want to have space and money right now. One of my favourite machines. Really good price for a fabulous game. Stern showing some love for a change. This will hold its value for sure. And more than that, bring hour upon hour of fun. Buy buy buy!

Amazed this hasn't sold already. IMHO its the best game Stern have produced in the past decade. I played it earlier this year in a line up of all the modern Sterns and it wiped the floor with them all. It was a struggle for me to justify spending as much but I am so glad I went and bought one. No regrets. Its worth every penny and since it arrived I've barely played any of my other pins. Good luck with the sale. Its a steal at this price.

Back
Top Bottom