What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EGX EUROGAMERS NEC BIRMINGHAM

steve brum

Site Supporter

This is a massive public gaming show (20,000 visitors plus) with an emphasis on new video game releases. REPLAY events provide the retro section and I will be providing 10 machines for the visitors to play , many of whom will not be familiar with pinball at all or only from pinball arcade. being a 4 days heavy footfall event obviously I have to lean towards modern machines but hope to have a few changes to the last two events. Also as 15 minutes from home , if I have a catastrophic machine failure I can bring in a substitute to keep up the numbers.

obviously if you are a keen gamer then the event is a no brainer so please pop along and say hello

another chance to bring pinball to the masses.

I am going to liase with Paul to have Pinball Info business cards for visitors to take away to advertise the group.

Also as none of the machine I am taking are for sale the group is the preferred place to direct newbies!

How about if we give you some flyers advertising the NLP and info about the Pinball at Event City in Manchester.
@Wizcat has the flyers, just need to get them to you. That's if you don't mind handing them out ?

still waiting for flyers and cards !

line up will be
SM TAF FGUY LOTR GOLDENEYE ACDC MET JM JOKERZ and GOT

I suppose shouldn't list it until I've handed over the dosh lol. we can say 99.99 % it will be there and at play.expo

one thinks the game counter on GOT is going to go up a little by Sunday !
MET has a new home. Late entry is Pinball Magic. A Capcom pin to tickle the publics fancy!

Back
Top Bottom