What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edinburgh pinball

Last couple of times I went to nq64 it was completely dead and this was on a Saturday night, did have a few pins but most seemed to be setup poorly or had issues, spiderman had a lean of around an inch to the left 🤣 mortal kocktail was a great spot with friendly staff though and I'll be heading back there next time iam over 👍

Even without pinball NQ64 is a great place for a late evening. Free entry, awesome game themed cocktails, amazing blacklight art everywhere, tonnes of retro games and arcade machines. Def a cool hangout.
Do you work there?

I’ve been to a few NQ64 locations and they are all poor. Dirty smelly, pinball tables in not good shape. Just not a place you would choose to visit.

Do you work there?

I’ve been to a few NQ64 locations and they are all poor. Dirty smelly, pinball tables in not good shape. Just not a place you would choose to visit.
No but i enjoyed my night there in edinburgh. The one in glasgow not so much. Sayin that Ive never been in sober

Back
Top Bottom