What's new

EBay rudeness

eBay is fine if you're buying. Never had a problem with the buying side. It's when you sell something. Like when i sold batman forever and 3 months later he decided he no longer wanted it and demanded i accepted a return. Then when i refused he said he was going to bring round a load of friends. I got negative feedback stating i was a scammer and to avoid at all costs. I really to avoid selling on there at all costs.

eBay is fine if you're buying. Never had a problem with the buying side. It's when you sell something. Like when i sold batman forever and 3 months later he decided he no longer wanted it and demanded i accepted a return. Then when i refused he said he was going to bring round a load of friends. I got negative feedback stating i was a scammer and to avoid at all costs. I really to avoid selling on there at all costs.
There really are some mentalists out there. How do they function in the world..... Have they bred yet? It's quite worrying.

Dear Ebay Purchaser

If you buy something from me and it clearly states 'Posted within 2 working days '............ Don't then send me a narky message after 12 hours demanding to know when it will be posted because you *need* it, with no greeting, no please or thankyou.

Because whilst I don't give a f*ck about how soon you need it, I do give a f*ck about good old fashioned manners.

Item no longer for sale. Refunded.

So many idiots around these days.

Sgt GrizZ in a f*ck you Friday mood.

:)

You miserable ba***rd, just send me the item! ;)

Gave up selling on ebay years ago due to 'all of the above'

Buy things quite a bit from 'shops' that are 'buy it now' only. Can't even be ****d to bid for stuff. Showing my age, obviously.

I've got a few things eBay at the moment about 12 individual lots of multiple things (not pinball related) I spent quite a bit of time photographing and describing everything, a guys just rung up and wanted me to describe every single bit? I pointed him to my other auctions but he said he didn't have time to look at them! He then put the phone down on me saying that obviously I wasn't interested in selling them!!!

Not everyone on ebay is bad. I've just returned from collecting my latest purchase.

The seller had wrongly listed under bagatelle and listed as Vintage Pin Ball.

Bids started at £300 I had competition but also the winning bid at £320.

My purchase isn't in the best condition but I know that before bidding.

But I did bring home the following

Williams Lucky Strike

&

Williams Big Deal

That's right 2 pins!

Not all ebay is badbay.

Weird. As a buyer there's absolutely no need to not pay instantly with PayPal - if something goes south PayPal is so heavily in the buyer's favour that there's really no risk to paying instantly - and for 99% of sellers it's a relief to get the cash instantly.

The only exception I make to that is the reasonable one where anything I have to collect or see in person becomes a cash-in-person affair. Usually sellers prefer that they get to dodge the PayPal tax anyway... and the potential of the common 'Item not received' scam via PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom