What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never can tell if it is advertised right and he couldn’t show me behind the translight to check the battery’s so was abit weary and I couldn’t check it when I got there either cos it the latch was seized. But it all game good in the end and I got it for £1650 :clap:. There are still nice machines out there. This is a keeper

Nice find!

Would have also have been tempted if I had seen it;)

I wonder if this is the same game that was on ebay around 8 years ago?

There was a guy in London selling a HUO DH and a HUO WPT.

Can't be too many HUO DH's around!

Reactions: DRD
Nice find!

Would have also have been tempted if I had seen it;)

I wonder if this is the same game that was on ebay around 8 years ago?

There was a guy in London selling a HUO DH and a HUO WPT.

Can't be too many HUO DH's around!
Yes it was as his brother bought them both, great memory mate

Yes it was as his brother bought them both, great memory mate
Easy to remember super nice machines like that! Especially when owner said he bought the DH NIB.
I wanted to view them at the time but never got round to the trip to London.

Easy to remember super nice machines like that! Especially when owner said he bought the DH NIB.
I wanted to view them at the time but never got round to the trip to London.
True he said his brother paid £1500 for it back then but like you said when do you really get a true HUO machine come up For sale that truly is huo.

True he said his brother paid £1500 for it back then but like you said when do you really get a true HUO machine come up For sale that truly is huo.
Yes, I remember it was £1500!
At the time, DH was around £900 for decent condition so it was a fair premium.
But, I do remember comparing it to other games and £1500 for HUO seemed a good deal. I thought it was going to go higher and regretted not bidding!

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the only huo DH in the UK, but who knows what’s hiding out there?

TRS on eBay, can’t be many of those in the U.K. either.

I would have thought 900 for a decent worker is about right. It is a nice looking title,but not well rated

This project could be an absolute nightmare. System 11 boards are not cheap, even a rottendog system 11 mpu board is 240 plus vat. That display board could be FUBAR. Looks like a tinkerer has fiddled with it, realised he was out of his depth, put it under a tarp for years. What is missing ?

It is filthy, is the clear plastic all UV damaged as well ?

300 quid including the second playfield is all that I would pay, maybe 350 if it is better in the flesh. I suspect someone would pay more and good luck to them

The display pcb may not even be the correct one for Big Guns; it's the first version of the combined display, introduced on Millionaire and also used for early F-14. The latter in this case, seeing that it's never had the 4-digit Credit/Ball in Play/Match display or feature bulbs ('Game Over', 'Match', etc)

Last edited:
Reactions: DRD
I would love to see someone on here buy that big guns and do a shop log on it.

But a dead game always represents a risk, especially with known battery damage.

A dead game that has also been partly disassembled by an amateur, with a desoldered display panel and dismantled flipper mech in the bottom of the cab takes the risks to a whole new dimension

Chuck in the low game rating, the chances you would soon get bored with it and the likely low future sales price .....

Yeah, that last big guns sold on ebay looked a really nice example and went for 900quid.i think it was relisted a few times too so obviously wasn't that sought-after.

Is that me and my phone or are the colours washed out on this hurricane? Looks very pale to me. But then again I have never seen one in the flesh. So how would I know?

Would be so tempted by that TOM if the listing didn’t suck balls so much !

One of my absolute favourites

Would be so tempted by that TOM if the listing didn’t suck balls so much !

One of my absolute favourites
He wants £5000 for it - says he’s had £4000 offer already ? Seems a nice chap though !

Looks like it’s in an office/store room. I’m picking up a machine in Weybridge this week maybe I should have a look as Guildford is only up the road from there.

What do they go for roughly?
Well Courtney sold one last year for £2300 but that was cheap cheap - £3500 seems to be the bench mark I’m told but what do I know I bid £1300 on a knackered BOP and still didn’t win it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom