What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playboy 3k or best offer www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stern-PlayBoY-Pinball-machine-2002/293181625556

s-l160055.jpg

Personally i'm not a fan, I prefer Bally's Playboy.

Considering that on the open market EBay, Gumtree etc you will struggle to find a Star Wars for less than 2k - and even then it could have issues - I don't think this is that wild.

If someone happy to work on it, which is fun part of the hobby for many, a few hundred quid will have that looking good.

Last ok ones on eBay went for 2.5k +, last on here was similar.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Considering that on the open market EBay, Gumtree etc you will struggle to find a Star Wars for less than 2k - and even then it could have issues - I don't think this is that wild.

If someone happy to work on it, which is fun part of the hobby for many, a few hundred quid will have that looking good.

Last ok ones on eBay went for 2.5k +, last on here was similar.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Still struggling with the change in price! I bought one around 7 years ago for £285 local, dead DMD a bit ropey here and there, refurbed it to nice condition and sold it for £1200 a year later

Looks like that bidding war got a little out of hand.

Err, yes. That was me who won.
I’ve just got back from a cruise and had no access to the internet when the auction finished so just put in my maximum bid plus a few hundred more.
I became obsessed with winning.
I am going to have fun fixing it all up which is what I wanted in the first place. I am a Star Wars fan too so really excited about picking it up.
It’s going to look great next to this:-
791e90cdacc6eca649c3b013b32de6de.jpg

Err, yes. That was me who won.
I’ve just got back from a cruise and had no access to the internet when the auction finished so just put in my maximum bid plus a few hundred more.
I became obsessed with winning.
I am going to have fun fixing it all up which is what I wanted in the first place. I am a Star Wars fan too so really excited about picking it up.
It’s going to look great next to this:-
791e90cdacc6eca649c3b013b32de6de.jpg

Is that a home cinema setup I see ?

Zacs are beautiful machines and their playfields seem bulletproof would definitely like to add more to my collection, especially Ten Stars

I like them too but plastics on them seem super fragile and getting parts to replace them is hard - maybe the age of them. They also don’t seem to be as reliable as other games of the same vintage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

that lucky fruit was 5 mins down the road from me,I just laughed when I saw the price,there's also a guy in the same town trying to flog what he says is an original donkey kong machine for silly money,despite the fact that it's a remade cabinet with mame

[/URL]

Gottlieb Hot Shot that's been listed a few times up here.
Does a coin counter still count plays if it is on free play 🤔

Whatever happened to the one sold on here a while back for £650? Think it was @PinballDaze that sold it. Did the guy ever get it working 100%?

yes works fine, although it wont need to count much if you are not putting coins in (that probably your point :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom