What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
AE07EA3E-2663-467A-9C57-6CD0F0FFBC76.gif

If you look at this logically and fairly, then it's [YOU] who shouldn't be using Ebay if you can't follow the rules [ terms and conditions ] of membership and not the buyer [girl win a PS4] that is at fault, it's actually 2 days waiting followed by 4 days waiting patiently, so you have to give the buyer at least 6 days to pay, it's courteous to give a buyer even longer if they ask you for longer to pay, it used to be much longer than 6 days that the seller was obligated to [WAIT], perhaps 2 weeks as you state.
[YOU] are the one that is at fault if you start making up your own rules and not sticking to the ones Ebay have set in stone, and secondly you are in double trouble and at big fault if you impatiently [RELIST] or offer an item as a "second chance offer" before the obligatory minumum waiting period has expired, and quite rightly too that the original buyer can and should give [YOU] negative feedback because you've broken the rules and not respected the buyers rights and expectations. She also had no obligation to "ask your permission" before she bid/bought, and you would have probably maliciously blocked her from placing a bid or buying.

You can put what ever you chose as conditions of sale. eBay’s rules are around raising a case with them but they don’t overwrite statutory instruments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anywho, here's an awesome looking rare machine that every pinhead will no doubt want in their collection.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pinball-...523998?hash=item2f1481f49e:g:3WIAAOSwqvNabh0x

write up:-
TNT pinball, looks like bags of fun going on right there.
eBay description
This is a very RARE Pinball special TNT machine might even be a one off !! The machine all fully works and is as good as new condition !! You have 5 balls to bet on and there lots of ways of playing this trendy pinball game , read the leaflet in the photo tellls you exactly the way to play !! I have all the keys and instructions including with this machine , you will have hours of fun and a brillant talking point in any room of your house !!

What's people's thoughts rethemed bingo?

Last edited:
This is a very RARE Pinball special TNT machine might even be a one off !! The machine all fully works and is as good as new condition !! You have 5 balls to bet on and there lots of ways of playing this trendy pinball game , read the leaflet in the photo tellls you exactly the way to play !! I have all the keys and instructions including with this machine , you will have hours of fun and a brillant talking point in any room of your house !!

What's people's thoughts rethemed bingo?

Brilliant Talking point...ie all your mates incessantly taking the **** out of you for buying it
Hours of fun-ie all your mates incessantly taking the **** out of you for buying it
Might be a one off -ie all your mates incessantly taking the **** out of you for buying it
Lots of ways to play it - e all your mates incessantly taking the **** out of you for buying it

In honesty, the same sales splurge could be applied if you decided to have your John Thomas grafted onto your forehead.....

I’d say to anyone they should buy it so I can turn up and incessantly take the **** out of you..

The DEFAULT background colour on this forum seems to be DARK GREY ( as I haven't changed any styling options yet ) so I'm guessing YOU changed your styling options to WHITE background, whatever rocks your boat, it's still a free country, allegedly, or so i'm forced to believe, , I'm sticking to the default DARK GREY background , If the background was WHITE by default and couldn't be changed to a darker colour, then I wouldn't be here as white pages hurt my eyes, same reason I can't stand LEDS in pinball machines, they hurt my eyes too and I can't even look at them, let alone play a machine that contains LEDs.
and the reason for YELLOW text is, so I can find what i've written very quickly, should i need to.
Black default is so much better:p

Anywho, here's an awesome looking rare machine that every pinhead will no doubt want in their collection.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pinball-...523998?hash=item2f1481f49e:g:3WIAAOSwqvNabh0x

TNT pinball, looks like bags of fun going on right there.

I thought I would check out their "other items" (the listing told me to....) and am I glad I did, imagine chowing down on this whilst enjoying TNT pinball and all the joy those illuminated flipper buttons would bring.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ice-Cream-Cone-Display/202207649970

I assumed it was spinning so quick you couldn’t see the detail
I agree. If you look at the first and third pictures you can see it stationary and looks fine. This was the first ever game i played but was too young to have any idea what was happening, never see one since.

This F-14 appeared on sunday around 9pm I started bidding then it vanished quickly bids cancelled, it was on a buy it now at £450

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/132485634214

You should have grabbed that at 450 :rolleyes:

Selling 2 other EM's at around £395 opening bid

I get the impression this is someone who has acquired these and has no real idea of values.

You should have grabbed that at 450 :rolleyes:

Selling 2 other EM's at around £395 opening bid

I get the impression this is someone who has acquired these and has no real idea of values.

Yes I regret the £450 now, something tells me the sale would of gone bad since it was cancelled like that.

Im not into EMs are they cheap nobodys bidding.

That's where you went wrong "bidding" it would have been re-listed again as a BIN.

Yep sold for 450 BIN on Sunday night. Looked pretty rough tbh..... cab battered, displays out, lot of lights out, inserts all worn .....usual tired old beater that needs some major tlc.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Williams-F-14-Tomcat-Pinball-Arcade-Machine-1987-/132486120322?hash=item1ed8c9c382:g:kygAAOSw1zhabcf4&nma=true&si=UHP5jhNx%2FQjkmh0iCUzwpzlm8U0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom