What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

East Anglia Pinball League - Coming 2024!

Lecari

Site Supporter
Exciting news everyone!

Following @Jmac's post, I will be running an East Anglia league from 2024. Plans and dates are still being discussed and formalised, but we hope to kick off the league on 18th February here at PinHaus (with a little strikes comp after the league). Big thank you to Jon and to @Wizcat for making this happen!

Meets will be at six venues around the East Anglia region (or thereabouts) - so far we have venues in Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex and Hertfordshire.

Full details about the regional pinball leagues for those interested are on the website: https://www.pinballleague.uk/index.php

I'll share more details when I have them and when dates are confirmed with the hosts - if you are interested in attending comment below or click Watch to get notifications, or send me a message if you might be interested in hosting!

Last edited:
What you guys have done for pinball in a part of the country which was under represented is amazing. 🙌

So very true. I'm very excited to get more players involved in the leagues, and to get Claire's input on what we're doing in the UK league more broadly.

Give me a day or three to get over this flu/covid and I'll get the site updated. Once I've done that I'll know how well (or not) I restructured the database - I did try and make it easy to add new regions, so ... there could be more in due course?

Very proud of how far the East has come in a relatively short period of time! Can't wait to get involved in this.

Also more than happy to wag my chin in a podcast manner if called upon

I am super excited to announce the dates for the very first East Anglia league!!

18th February - held at PinHaus in Sudbury, Suffolk (with a little IFPA approved strikes comp in the evening)
24th March - hosted by @Jmac in Bedford
21st April - hosted by @marcgatward in Royston, Cambridgeshire
19th May - hosted by @Hiltoncriss at the Pinball Office in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire
23rd June - hosted by @Spandangler in Ipswich, Suffolk
28th July - hosted by Geoff in Southend, Essex

Regional finals: 4th August, hosted by @Jmac

We will have a Best Game format with up to 8 games (depending on the venue), with the rest available to play for practice. Each game will be on 4 balls. Hosts will welcome people from 12 midday, with league games to play until 5pm, with the exception being the Pinball Office - you'll have to book in advance on the Sunday session, which is 12-3pm. (The Office will be open to the public as well with a max of 40 people - so do book in advance to avoid disappointment.)

Entry is £2 each plus a donation to the hosts - again, exception is the Pinball Office, which is £15 per person for entry. (If this entry fee is a barrier to you - please contact me and we'll work something out.)

Full details/FAQ: https://www.pinballleague.uk/faq.php

Please get in touch for address details of each venue and more info!

Back
Top Bottom