What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earthshaker, Centaur - Ideas on Value

DRD

Registered
As I have been stupid enough to order a NIB, I need space and funds. Wondering what to let go. With enormous reluctance it would probably be ES and/ or Centaur. Both working. Displays correct

ES. Backglass near mint. Falling building. Brand new plastic set. New insert decals. New playfield protector. The game had a successful mylar pull before I got it. Cab well above average

Centaur (proper one with full backglass). Backglass near mint. Brand new plastic set. Nice cab. PF has been very well touched up at the top and is under good mylar. Has working reverb board by my pinballs

thanks

you have two very desirable games there. with the right buyers you could put a good chunk towards the NIB

the tatty TAXI breezed through £1500 on eBay so who knows what a nice ES could bring in? As for Centaur , its up there with Fathom for best 80s Bally

Reactions: DRD
yup Centaur is absolutely mega-great rules,THE best artwork ever,phenomenal sound and speech especially for it's era.Along with groundbreaking attract mode,playfield lball launch etc etc.Oh and ya gotta love in line drops.Imo it's worth more than ES

Back
Top Bottom