What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eag show 16-18 Jan

philpalmer

Site Supporter
We will have a stand at EAG. I know the forum gang organise a day to visit. I'm asking can you make that day Thursday as Tue/Wed are busy with trade customers.

It's so busy that operators can't get near the games we are trying to sell.

If you can all aim for Thursday which is much quieter it would be appreciated.

Phil

You thinking of lynching him ?

Far from it! I love my DI! and what he has done for pinball. I may even bring him biscuits if he is there.

Plus he is only small but I reckon under the super-friendly exterior he is hard as nails and would eat me for breakfast if I tried any lynching malarkey on him.

Anyway, back to the original topic, I'll be there on Thursday.

You could always go the other way Phil. If you had a line of people queuing up around the venue to play your games it would certainly let the ops know how popular they were ;)

Or how about I put them on token play and one token per person?!

We've done this show before. The ops can't get near and they don't buy because there is a queue and a swarm of people playing.

Fair request considering its an industry show for people in the industry...

More machines Phil is able to sell to operators means more machines on site for everyone to play

We will have a stand at EAG. I know the forum gang organise a day to visit. I'm asking can you make that day Thursday as Tue/Wed are busy with trade customers. It's so busy that operators can't get near the games we are trying to sell. If you can all aim for Thursday which is much quieter it would be appreciated. Phil
Thursday it is then. who's joining me?

I’m going on Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We will have a stand at EAG. I know the forum gang organise a day to visit. I'm asking can you make that day Thursday as Tue/Wed are busy with trade customers.

It's so busy that operators can't get near the games we are trying to sell.

If you can all aim for Thursday which is much quieter it would be appreciated.

Phil
Sorry Phil put I must of read this wrong then as I didn’t want to **** you off and everyone else wouldn’t want too either on here as we get are pins from you but I read thurs and so sorted thurs to come as I spoke to Doug on the phone and said it will be cool to meet and have a chat. Shame big shame :sad:

Back
Top Bottom