What's new

Dutch pinball expo 2017

Moonraker

Site Supporter
The Dutch have pushed the boat out with this one. I am amazed that there isn't a larger UK presence over here. They have a fantastic venue, with over 350 pinball machines setup. Very easy to get to from the UK.

Last time it was here there in 2009 were 15 of us from the UK. This time there's probably 10...

I’d have gone except was in the US!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

A quick follow-up on this.

My first proper 'international' pinball event (sorry @PinballDaze - the Welsh Open was great, but just doesn't feel,abroad!) and as per previous comments, a stunning venue inside and out, over 450 machines of all sorts, shapes and sizes.

It was busy, but plenty of time to try out the latest machines including Dialled In, Star Wars, The Big Lebowski & Alien amongst many others (even a chance to plat the 'Dominos Pizza' themed machine).

A phenomenal effort by all the ogranisers and volunteers to get all those machines in and set up across so many floors, before having to take them all away again.

Some photos and videos:

IMG_4459.JPG

IMG_4413.JPG

IMG_4450.JPG

The Dutch have pushed the boat out with this one. I am amazed that there isn't a larger UK presence over here. They have a fantastic venue, with over 350 pinball machines setup. Very easy to get to from the UK.

Last time it was here there in 2009 were 15 of us from the UK. This time there's probably 10...
I'm still hungover from that 2009 DPO :)

Eindhoven was a real party town. Good times.

This year's looked incredible.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom