What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dracula (BSD) Lamp Connection

Calimori

Staff member
Alias
Calimori
My BSD has had a hard life and is full of the wrong bits, or is missing parts. I tore it down two years ago and then sat and waited for a part to become available and build up the courage to put it back together.
Now it is back together but I can't find the loom connector for the lamp that moves on the mechanism with the mistball magnet. Can anyone help me track where it exits their loom?

IMG_2919.jpg

Also, if you want to sell on assorted pillars, posts and metal bits from this era BW machines, then PM me as I need a few.
Thanks.

Attachments

• PXL_20220122_210159679.jpg
    PXL_20220122_210159679.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 9
  • PXL_20220122_214416056.jpg
    PXL_20220122_214416056.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 9
Thanks,. I have some from @Ant-H which helped with my post locations, I think they are now right for the posts I still have. I have even had to drill and tap some posts as the bolts had snapped off.
But that smaller connector is hard to see in any picture I get, it does seem to come up from the middle loom wrapping.

Scrap that, I was able to retrace where it could be and found some wires not fed through the right holes, that led to me being able to find other alternatives for the connectors and releasing one that the coloured wires was correct. Thanks you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom