What's new

Sold Dr Who *with pics and price*

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphanu

Registered
Hey guys

I have a Dr Who machine here which is one of the few with a rotating Darlek head. Sorry I could have sworn it was, it's just a regular Dr Who.

It all work ok, playfield is in good shape with new rubbers and balls but legs have rusted up. Some lamps are out but I don't have any to replace them with right now.

The artwork is nice all round and has no fading at all. Overall in good shape.

Located in Leigh on Sea, Essex

Asking £1200, see attached pics (this was before a full strip down and clean up)

Attachments

• securedownload (1).jpg
    securedownload (1).jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 66
  • securedownload (2).jpg
    securedownload (2).jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 63
  • securedownload (3).jpg
    securedownload (3).jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 68
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I'm sure it'll be sold in no time. Never seen one for sale with the rotating head. Good price too.
Good luck with the sale mate.

It was a Dr Who that got me back into Pinball but my wife hates the theme and it is the one machine I am not allowed (until I build an outhouse for them). Good luck.

Hard to see why the theme should be banned from the house, I guess the music can grate a little after a bit?

Anyway I've edited the first post, apparently it's NOT one with a rotating head even though I was sure it was.

I have a few interested parties and a couple coming to look at it this week so will post here if it's sold.

Some say it was a proto, some say it was only on the first 100 but my local arcade has one! On mine though it's just a hollow slush casting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom