What's new

Found it! Dr Who Pin

Vince69619

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for a Dr Who Pin machine. Happy to take a project (if it's electrical or mechanical in nature) less of an artist so looking for good artwork.

Bob aka pinballtoys might have one, but I thought I would put this up as a reminder.

Based in Twyford near Reading and I have a van that can transport a machine, so collection is ok.

Thanks,
Vince.

Thanks, we are merging our hobbies together. I have been meddling in electronics for 45 years and also built a full sized radio controlled dalek for charity fund raising. We have the Dr Who fruit machine and would like to get the pin machine also. I look after a pair of Addams for friends in the area.

OKAY - I took my Dalek that I built and made remote control to the UK Pin show at Aston Villa many years ago

Probably before most people knew this hobby existed.

Think I have 6 very short videos that are awful quality on my channel.

OKAY - I took my Dalek that I built and made remote control to the UK Pin show at Aston Villa many years ago

Probably before most people knew this hobby existed.

Think I have 6 very short videos that are awful quality on my channel.
I remember that show well and the Dalek - good times....I took a few games ES, Tommy etc a topperless WH20 which I sold for 550 I recall.

I think that one still holds the record for most pins at a UK show, 150+ iirc [emoji3]

I have some pics somewhere, must dig them out.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the lack of updates on this post, I bought the machine that Matt had. I will mark the purchase as completed.

Back
Top Bottom