What's new

Sold Dr Dude (Bally Williams 1990)

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
With much regret the good Doctor must go .....10 pins in the 8 pin capacity GrizZ Shack means something has to give 🎻

Plays perfectly, everything works - mixmaster spinner, magnet etc

I haven't stripped this right down but have semi stripped the top - ramps off etc and cleaned all play areas, so this hasn't had the usual GrizZ deep clean but still looks pretty damn lovely :smokin:

The 'Mixmaster' casing has been redecaled as the original decals had dried up and were shedding glitter everywhere (!) Pretty sure all bulbs are working, there are a few LEDs here and there - Reflex, magnet area

Decent Apron just installed.

Playfield nice and clean - full mylar from factory so little wear on main area. Mylar in good shape.

Plastics - slings chipped ( repros available from US ), rock n roll plastic has usual damage, 'Big Shot' figure missing but doesn't affect game one bit - I was thinking of adding some other suitable figure there.

Re-rubbered ...apart from maybe a couple of post sleeves

Cabinet - sound but suffered the usual fade, right more so but at least its evenly faded ;)

Brand new balls.

Anyway check out the pics .....

Gonna Ebay if no interest here.

Looking for £675

DSCF3150.jpg DSCF3151.jpg

DSCF3130.jpg

DSCF3132.jpg DSCF3135.jpg

DSCF3138.jpg DSCF3146.jpg

A great price for the title ! I sadly have no space whatsoever..... booo ! Hold out for your price, you'd surely sell it at that before Ebay.

I have played this machine in the Shack and can say it is a good un. I really like the theme and game play, if I had the space it would be bought.
No luck needed to sell this one.

Back
Top Bottom