What's new

Found it! Dr Dude and his Excellent Ray

Ian_thereallyniceman

Site Supporter
Happy New Year to all.
Anyone out there in Pinball land have a Dr Dude and his Excellent Ray for sale?
Please let me know as I need a friend for my Party Zone, and there would be non better ;-)

Last edited:
My pal @Colywobbles was after one for SO LONG - I got hold of one (that he did not know about) - so we spoke on the phone and he ended up getting it off my - but it is a long term project machine so was not the greatest one.

I do not see many of them. That and Party Zone are fantastic games.

I think in all the years of doing pins and repairing them I have seen 4 or 5.

Yh I gotta say Phil sourced me a great project and better still bomb proofed the board set ❤️
It’s waiting on a space opening up but once BSD finished I’ll move it in.

I have come across quite a few of these over the years so i am sure something will turn up. I find it one of the most addictive pinballs EVER. It really does keep you coming back for just one more shot !

Thanks everyone. It seems that locating a Dr Dude is going to be a bit more difficult than I expected! If anyone spots one out there please do let me know.
Ian

My Boss was always on a power trip but never on vacation

Say Ahhh-some

Had this pin back in 2008 Ian it’s a great game but like all sys 11 the music was grating

MM

Still no sign of the Dr. ! Does anyone know of the whereabouts of a "Dr. Dude and his Excellent Ray " pin, or of anyone who may wish to sell one please?

My hunt continues :)

I have one if anyone is still looking. Please get in touch. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom