What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs

One of the stipulations when getting her from the dogs trust was "must play pinball'"
So daisy turned up 4yrs ago. Nervous as hell around people she doesn't know but loves other dogs and of course Pinball
IMG_20170110_132129.jpg IMG_20170110_132236.jpg

Haha! He just has a tendency to look guilty, he's normally a lot cuter than that.

Attachments

• IMG_20170103_204250_491.jpg
    IMG_20170103_204250_491.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 18
My bear - called Henry
Now in his 11th year he is currently at the vets having collapsed at the weekend. Looks like a heart murmur getting worse and affecting his blood to brain supply. Hoping for a manageable outcome

Attachments

• IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 19
My bear - called Henry
Now in his 11th year he is currently at the vets having collapsed at the weekend. Looks like a heart murmur getting worse and affecting his blood to brain supply. Hoping for a manageable outcome

My avatar is my other dog called Gracie. Rescued by a charity and then by us she was on a travellers website as bait. After year with us she has become a little minx.

Attachments

• IMG_1195.JPG
    IMG_1195.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 15
My bear - called Henry

Fingers crossed for Henry!

My avatar is my other dog called Gracie. Rescued by a charity and then by us she was on a travellers website as bait. After year with us she has become a little minx.

:) Well done on rescuing a dog as well. We have rescued a couple of dogs - just wish more people would instead of lining the pockets of dog breeders. Theres no better feeling than seeing the change a dog goes through when you rescue them and bring them in to a safe environment.

My little dog has just had three operations........poi
1) it was very expensive...
2) the vet tried his best to make it more expensive mid op.
3) vets are expensive...
But she is doing well and is seen here wearing a body sock rather than the old school neck funnel thingy.....here she is her name is dolly...
IMG_1867.JPG

I am not sure whether I would call vets expensive or dogs!

Henry had had a harness on measuring his heart for 24 hrs. Results ( and bill ) next week

Just had to bath both of ours........ neighbours calling rspca as normal

My little dog has just had three operations........poi
1) it was very expensive...
2) the vet tried his best to make it more expensive mid op.
3) vets are expensive...
But she is doing well and is seen here wearing a body sock rather than the old school neck funnel thingy.....here she is her name is dolly...
View attachment 41222

Hope doing well post ops. I am always surprised at how resilient dogs are. Me I'd be curled in a ball asking for more drugs.

Another question. Where did the body sock come from?

Hi @Bluejools yes she is doing very well indeed...milking it female style!.....thanks for asking....to answer your second question the vet sold (included in the bill like I had a choice!)
Me the sock £17.00 post brexit.......how's Henry ?.....all the best from the sunny south coast.
Keith n dolly......

Hi @Bluejools yes she is doing very well indeed...milking it female style!.....thanks for asking....to answer your second question the vet sold (included in the bill like I had a choice!)
Me the sock £17.00 post brexit.......how's Henry ?.....all the best from the sunny south coast.
Keith n dolly......
Glad to hear she's doing well.

You can buy the body sock from amazon they also come in different colours. We had to get one for Odin after he had his op, miles better than the lightshade we got from the vet it just stressed him out.20161025_074305.jpg

Back
Top Bottom