What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodgy guy plays Motor Head ;)

Like that random person playing it - I am not a massive Motorhead fan.

The game looks interesting.

I did ask Andy Foster on FB if this is a 're skin' - or if the PF is an original design.

Anyone know this.

They have done a great job.

I did see that some of the guys are linked to spooky......

I did ask Andy Foster on FB if this is a 're skin' - or if the PF is an original design.

Anyone know this.

Not a reskin and it looked and played a lot better than the video made it out o be.
It was a game we all kept going back too as it was just pure fun and a great 4 player game.

For me the homebrew was the highlight of the show and most were ground up builds with only a couple of reskins.

Me @Jazzbouche @stumblor and the deleted member would have seriously all had 8 Ball Betond one at any cost. I kid you not!

Last edited:

Anyone know this.

Original I believe when I spoke to Brad

Layout is hardly original - but not knocking it !
A good game is a good game!

Wonder if 'deleted member' thought it was better than any of his Bond 60th's :) - only kidding Nellie if you are reading this....

I like the single level games as well.

Maybe Spooky should do it, the problem is the music publishing. Motorhead stuff is not cheap!

Back in Heighway days - I spoke to the publishers about using Ace of Spads and Killed By Death in Full Throttle. Motorhead songs were more than Motley Crue (Kick Start My heart). In the end we used Redline 'King of the Mountain' as they are my pals and MUCH cheaper.....

Also Lemmy's estate owns the logo and the 'mask' so that would have to be dealt with.

I'd heard a rumour years ago Stern had picked up the license for it.

It doesn't have to be Motorhead, they can take the design and slam a different licence on it like Stern did with Archer

I don't think that would be too hard to negotiate, Lemmy loved pinball and believe they'd be all over something like this. Just needs the right person to put it forward.

I recently read a book by his tour manager, describing how their tour bus pulled into a motorway services at the same time as squaddies headed for the Falklands, and how he spent ages playing the machines there with them. Long before 'phone cameras, of course. It also mentions an irony far beyond banalis morrisette, that Lemmy in fact detested motorcycles - he appeared in a video 'riding' a bike, but it was actually on a trailer being towed, much like Marianne Faithfull.

Last edited:
I don't think that would be too hard to negotiate, Lemmy loved pinball and believe they'd be all over something like this. Just needs the right person to put it forward.
Well knowing the people in the industry it is not about Lemmy's love of pinball - it is about the money.

Lemmy did not own his own songs either.

Sadly Lemmy can not be asked about his opinion.

Back
Top Bottom