What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale DNA Fruit Machine

Dazza73

Registered
Alright guys. Got a mate selling a DNA fruit machine. £25 jackpot. Fully working with keys. Real nice condition.

He's wanting around £100

IMG_1846.JPG

is that blue-green cross thing supposed to be a chromasome? if so good job! (but shame the game's name 'DNA' looks like PWA on the right below the coin slots.

i don't mean to derail your sale with irrelevances, as i'm not interested personally due to nowhere to put it (one day i will, i'll get the Andy Capp game to start with), but that looks quite fun and £100 seems a decent price to me (i know nothing at all about the market). do these things usually have nudge up and nudge down and autonudge as standard? can someone buy it to put in a youth club / kebab shop type location, or would they need a special license? any idea how much money they take in per month in an average location?

one day i will, i'll get the Andy Capp game to start with

Andy Capp can now command the price of a low end pin for a worker :eek: If you can find one...

Home use doesn't need a licence. Selling and operating it anywhere does... hence why they get pulled from ebay.... £25 licence to sell if you want to keep it official... operators licences are £££...

You could always try selling it on MPU Mecca, but it might be slightly too modern for those guys. Tends to be late 70's up to 2000.

As with Pins; just check the MPU for any old batteries that may have started to leak. Less likely on the newer ones though.

Back
Top Bottom