What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold DMDs x 3

andy

Site Supporter
Having a bit of a clear out, I’ve had these DMDs kicking about in a cupboard for years and they will probably just stay there for more years if I keep them!

One is Vishay, one Cherry and one Babcock. For clarity they are suitable for any full-size DMD game with HV supply - so all Data East, Sega, WPC, Gottlieb and older Sterns.

I’m certain they were working when last used as otherwise I wouldn’t have kept them, it’s possible one or more showed a line out or signs of outgassing but I have no suitable DMD game set up to test them in.

If anyone is interested send me a tenner for postage and I’ll post them and YOU can test them! :)

When you’ve tested them just send me a further £50 for any that work with all dots showing and no outgassing, and nothing for the others. NB I don’t want any of them back, so you keep all 3 and just pay for the working ones.

If anyone is interested please send me a PM!

Andy

28DFABD0-AB09-4898-9C34-4A7D569C77C7.jpeg

is that the 192 x 64??? i need one, have you the controller
too? im i n swindon

Back
Top Bottom