What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DIY light mod instructions

Steven

Registered
I'm looking to add some additional lighting to my TAF. I particularly want to get the electric chair hole to go yellow and red. There are sets on ebay, but it seems like a lot of money for a bit of wire and a few bulbs. And also, it would be a lot more fun to do myself. Can anybody recommend a website or youtube vid for instructions on this? Ideally looking for something aimed at absolute beginners!

I'm looking to add some additional lighting to my TAF. I particularly want to get the electric chair hole to go yellow and red. There are sets on ebay, but it seems like a lot of money for a bit of wire and a few bulbs. And also, it would be a lot more fun to do myself. Can anybody recommend a website or youtube vid for instructions on this? Ideally looking for something aimed at absolute beginners!

It does seem like a lot of money but it's worth it especially on TAF which is a horribly under-lit game at the best of times. Judge Dreads is a member on here so PM him with your requests. You could do it yourself by hooking a light into the GI circuit with a crocodile clip (which is what some of these mods boil down to) but if you don't know much about circuitry is it worth experimenting with yourself?

Back
Top Bottom