What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available DI-LE, ACDC, ACNC, Tron LE

Sven Normansson

Site Supporter
Alias
Phil Dixon
My name is Phil and I am an addict. I have way too many games. I need to get rid of at least 3 and I could still fill their places!

so I'll list here with some details, photos on request but they are all as new.

Dialed In LE. £6000. As new, NIB HUO never been moved. Side art added. All recomended fixes done. Currently being used as a desk!!!! SOLD.
AC/DC £5500. As new NIB HUO, see thread (possibly already sold) SOLD
ACNC. £6000. Alice Cooper. Butter cab, speaker lights. Bought from here mailny for the league meet which never happened. This one. https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/alice-cooper-nightmare-castle-price-reduced.44764/
Tron LE. £7500. Don't want to sell! HUO. speaker lights, girls translite (3d included). light cycles, video cab upgrade, color dmd, side blades (the expensice chrome overlay jobbies), speaker upgrade, lit speakers, shaker, LED conversion, models.... list goes on!

All bank transfer and collect from Leicester M1J21a.

THERE WILL BE NO REDUCTIONS ON THESE PRICES.

Last edited:
Literally just picked up a BM66 or I’d have had ACNC - cannot smash another £6k into pins at the moment unfortunately :(

One day that game will be mine.

All of @Sven Normansson are perfect and always a pleasure to play when he kindly hosts the Midlands League Meets :D

Looking forward to seeing what he replaces them with
I'm replacing them with Fathom & Joker poker! Both unable to be set up due to space. (maybe a hot wheels purchase though, I am an addict!)

Is this the PA (Pinball Anonymous)? Where you have to start by admitting that you have a problem with addiction?

I've not been into pinball that long, at least in terms of buying, and I believe I am becoming an addict. I will check myself into rehab, I know I can win the battle, come out clean and be a better man.

Is this the PA (Pinball Anonymous)? Where you have to start by admitting that you have a problem with addiction?
I think it'd do us all a lot of good!

I've not been into pinball that long, at least in terms of buying, and I believe I am becoming an addict. I will check myself into rehab, I know I can win the battle, come out clean and be a better man.
Tis a slippery slope but there is NO CURE!

you dont have too many machines , just not enough space
I think we has this conversation last night. You are fast approaching a space issue!

Being an addict I feel your pain, not an easy thing to do. Recently got DI and Tron , amazing games.

Who doesn’t love Tron......it’s awesome, especially in LE flavour 👍
36E385F6-9D02-4437-9F1E-F53EE0001044.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom