What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DESW Display issue

todler

Site Supporter
Can anyone help with the following. Have a DESW and it works fine for around 10mins and then the display goes off and comes back on several seconds later. This then carries on like this as long as it's left on. Sometimes I get the CPU version come up as though I've lost the control voltage, but the game including the sound doesn't seem to be affected.
Any ideas? I've checked all the connections so now thinking it's a dry joint ?

Cheers

Can anyone help with the following. Have a DESW and it works fine for around 10mins and then the display goes off and comes back on several seconds later. This then carries on like this as long as it's left on. Sometimes I get the CPU version come up as though I've lost the control voltage, but the game including the sound doesn't seem to be affected.
Any ideas? I've checked all the connections so now thinking it's a dry joint ?

Cheers
Had this recently on DE Star Wars here. Turned out the big ribbon cable from the display was fecked. New cable from Pin Heaven. All good.

Might be worth reseating yr ribbon cable, swap the ends round. Or if you have another DE game, try it's cable.

Cheers
Ive

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Cheers chaps. Will give it a try in the week. Currently got a few things in bits so won't be able to test for a few days.

Had the machine on tonight for about an hour and all seems ok. Hopefully it's sorted.

Cheers chaps.

Replaced a few of the main (3? Pin) Power connectors on data east other the years for what u said

Back
Top Bottom