What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dennis nordman

Jamcunn

Registered
Alias
Jamcunn
I think he designed my Indy 500 but is this his signature and is this normal or special to this machine

480D69B8-0E3F-4C35-B7B2-D373C79C36B7.jpeg

Yes that’s Dennis’s signature, he was over as a guest at the Pinball Party around 2013. I would think it was signed then at the show.
I got my Whitewater signed at the same time. Great guy to meet and had a two player game with him on my Whitewater.

Jam,

We've been thumbing through old photos, I was looking for Nordmans sig, and @replicas just pointed out that the I500 from 2012 NLP Show at Play Expo looks like your very pin. Behind my sister's head!

Provenance!

Tim

P1010722.JPG

Wh20 became desirable after this show as newbies got to play some great examples. Went from a 700 to 2k game overnight

There is an I500 out there with a Dennis Nordman signed playfield. I owned it many years ago.

There is an I500 out there with a Dennis Nordman signed playfield. I owned it many years ago.
Is it under the lock bar at the front if so I may have that same machine now ! It is signed , not sure how many would have that ??

Wish i had asked Dennis to sign my Translite... Wh2o is in my top two fave machines along with TAF...

If you are watching Dennis - Thank you for all you have done, and for the hours of enjoyment you have given me and many others!!! :)

He was at the 2010 pinball party,he also signed my demolition man translite and inside of cab of machine,also handed out medals for comps i still got mine he signed the ribbon,a very nice guy and stood chatting to me for ages

Is it under the lock bar at the front if so I may have that same machine now ! It is signed , not sure how many would have that ??
No. It is right in the middle of the playfield. It has a piece of Mylar covering it.

I’m in the process of buying a Demolition Man that I’ve been told is signed.

Back
Top Bottom