What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Demolition Man

Hi, my friend has a very nice DM and may want part with it. He is not a member on here so I will have to chat at the moment.

Are you still looking? Do you gave a budget amount you are prepared to offer for a nice machine and I can pass on your details?
Best
Ian

Ian, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, I'm still on the lookout for a 'collectable' DM as I've got a dozen pins so remaining space is [sadly] at a premium! Judging from prices in general on the Forum I'd reckon it'd be up to £3k. Happy to look at pics if he's interested. Best, Kiran

Hi again,
My mate is away for two weeks, but I will check out the machine as soon as I can. I know it 'was' good as I fully refurbished it and he bought it from me, but that was quite a while ago!
Leave it with me, if you can wait a couple of weeks and I will give you an honest opinion. Where are you in the country?
My personal email is thereallyniceman@yahoo.co.uk if you prefer.
Ian

Many thanks Ian. I hope you're not disappointed when you see it again...……...... sounds like an episode of 'Wheeler Dealers- revisited' in the making! No worries re timing as I'm also away next week and don't have any pins in the pipeline competing for that space as lucky to have a nice selection already. I'm down in Surrey. Best, Kiran

Shame only one of these is left or could be ordering a Beatles! Lol

FB_IMG_1548971099388.jpg

Back
Top Bottom