What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Demolition man

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Hi all if anyone has a real nice demo man lying about that they want to move on please let me know, as it the only pin i regret selling and miss, i sold my super nice one to hiro66 a year ago who did an awesome clean up job on it, and it was sold again on here so if the new owner has got bored of it please let me know as i would be interested for sure.
Thanks all

Hi all if anyone has a real nice demo man lying about that they want to move on please let me know, as it the only pin i regret selling and miss, i sold my super nice one to hiro66 a year ago who did an awesome clean up job on it, and it was sold again on here so if the new owner has got bored of it please let me know as i would be interested for sure.
Thanks all
I’ve got that one . Well my mate has it on loan to be precise. Unfortunately for you he’s loving it and when he’s finished I’ll probaby have it back for a bit before moving it on. But when that time comes if you still haven’t found one I’ll be in touch !
Cheers
Andy

Think it was 2 yrs ago my god time flys! It had mostly new parts optos boards new cars etc Yeah let me know when you get bored im in no rush, thanks scott

Back
Top Bottom