What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available DEMOLITION MAN

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
The Good: Complete, starts with no errors and plays OK, makes all the shots etc, cheap widebody DMD machine, remote battery holder fitted (I know.......... that's the deal breaker right there)

The Bad: small bit of insert wear (see fortress multiball edge), could do with a workshop and some TLC (odd lamp etc etc etc), deep clean etc, legs are taller than std (could be a good thing for someone), plastic at top near backboard needs repairing again (common break as balls drop here if not careful when you lift the pf) RHS backbox decal scuffed, scratches on glass, usual players routed machine, far right line out on DMD but obviously rarely noticeable due to location, DMD is nice and bright, slingshot plastic chipped, all in all the usual routed condition

The Ugly, MDF in base of cab has swollen and needs replacing (pretty straight forward once you have cut the replacement panel), MDF in rear of backbox is swollen but is solid. (previous seller forgot to mention all the above because he was a c*nt and refused to respond when quizzed) don’t know how the swelling happened as the rest of the machine is not corroded as you would expect and just resembles your average shed stored machine (rusty transformer etc).

Good starter pin, don’t know that much about it, viewing recommended, some mods fitted, eyeball lane mod light interactive, rear gantry light blue (both parts), LHS handle seems to have not suffered the usual wear (happy days), only selling as I need the space due to incoming and the DM is better than money in the bank

Machine has had a replacement used video board and trough board fitted to get it functional and I have spent a bit of time on it doing minor repairs (GI molex also swapped).

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg

Last edited:
Just out of interest why do DMs wear on the fortress multiball insert - mine has it in exactly the same place ??? is it from flipper hitting playfield ?? (mine's in storage so can't check)

GLWS - good machine for the price - Bargain!!

Cheers

kev

Dam, If I hadn't just bought a flintstones I would be on this faster than a tramp on a bag of chips....nice to see a realistic priced machine...DMD for 1k, can't go wrong....

Sooooooooo tempted but saving my pennies for an elusive MM. Argh someone please buy it quick.

Back
Top Bottom